ISSOTL23 conference: Call for proposals open
When you are involved or interested in improving your teaching and learning through inquiry in higher education (SoTL), ISSOTL23 is the perfect sight to share and discuss your work with others. From 8 to 11 November, the ISSOTL conference will take place in Utrecht.
We offer you the opportunity to be actively involved by submitting a proposal in any the following categories:
- Panel discussion – to exchange insights, engage in discussion, and learn from each other’s experiences
- Poster - preliminary SoTL work, completed projects, or considerations of the SoTL field in general.
- Paper presentation - presenting nearly or fully completed SoTL projects, as well as scholarly investigations into SoTL itself
- Workshop (90 min) - hands-on work on a SoTL question, research method, or topic
- Fringe sessions - relaxing, energizing, or inspiring lunch activity
- Pre-conference workshop (3 hours) – more in-depth and extensive workshop.
Note that for none of these categories a paper is required! You can also contribute as session moderator or reviewer. We encourage sending in proposals for workshops aimed at participants relatively new to SoTL or other targeted audiences such as advanced SoTL scholars and faculty developers. More detailed information about the categories can be found at on the ISSOTL website.
Have you conducted research into your teaching practice, large or small-scale, and are you curious to know what your peers think? Then submit a proposal! You can submit your proposal online from today. An ISSOTL committee will assess the proposals and a selection will be made of the participants who will be given the opportunity to present their research at ISSOTL23. We look forward to your input and hope that your presentation at the ISSOTL conference will lead to yet another strengthening of your education. After all, sharing is multiplying.
Please note: the possibility to submit a proposal ends on March 15.