On Monday 12 March, we organized a live webinar about the Master’s programme International Management. Missed the webinar? Don't worry you can watch the recording here.
Today, the majority of firms operate internationally, whether that entails limited regional exporting or extensive sales or supply chain operations in foreign markets. Is the ability to manage complex international operations, while focusing on the well-being of all stakeholders, core to your ambitions and interests? Then the Master’s programme in International Management at Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E.) is for you.
Based on Utrecht University’s research expertise, this multidisciplinary Master’s gives you a deep theoretical understanding of the complex interactions at play in international business. While this programme is very practically oriented it teaches you to draw on a firm basis in the theory of economics and business in order to deliver excellent results for an organisation.
Content of the programme
In the Master International Management you will focus on:
- Effective and ethical management in a complex international environment;
- The interaction between the economic environment, economic policy, financial markets and financial institutions in an international business context;
- Corporate social responsibility, ethics and human behaviour, and intercultural sensitivity as key to international management;
- The role culture and incentives play in the behaviour of individuals, firms and governments;
- Developing the ability to flexibly adjust to, and effectively operate in, any new international working environment in many different fields and organisations.
Read more about the study programme.