The MSc in International Management provides you with:
- the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for a professional career in international management;
- broad training in international managerial economics;
- deep understanding of the interaction between the economic environment, economic policy, financial markets and financial institutions from an international business perspective;
- a clear understanding of the role culture and incentives play in the behaviour of individuals, firms and governments;
- excellent analytical, social and communication skills;
- a sustainable vision of management in which all stakeholders’ needs are recognised and taken into account;
- a qualification that is highly sought-after in today’s globalised world of business and management.
Upon completion of the MSc in International Management you are thoroughly prepared to work in a global corporate environment in which you manage such complex issues as global marketing and finance, supply chain management, cross cultural management, and foreign market entry strategies. Your academic-level economic research skills, experience in business analysis and consulting skills strengthen your profile further. Upon graduation you will be well prepared for a range of different (international) career opportunities in consulting, business strategy and development, corporate venture management and start-ups. Read more about possible career prospects.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this Master? Check the entry requirements.