The MSc in International Management provides you with:
- the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for a professional career in international management;
- a broad training in international economics and management;
- a deep understanding of the interaction between policy actions and firm decisions from an international business perspective;
- a clear understanding of the role institutions, culture and incentives play in the behaviour of economic agents and policy makers;
- excellent analytical, social and communication skills;
- a sustainable vision of management and leadership in which all stakeholders’ needs are recognised and taken into account;
- a qualification that is highly sought-after in today’s globalised world of business and management.
Upon completion of the MSc in International Management you will be thoroughly prepared to work in a global corporate environment in which you manage complex problems such as global marketing and finance, global value chain management, cross cultural management, and foreign market entry strategies. Your economic research skills, experience in business analysis and professional skills will strengthen your profile further. Upon graduation you will be well prepared for a range of different (international) career opportunities in consulting, business strategy and development, corporate venture management and start-ups. Read more about possible career prospects.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this Master? Check the entry requirements.