Are you wondering what the influence of the coronavirus will be on your studies? Visit our corona FAQ for prospective students.
Explore life from genes to ecosystems
Plants, animals and microbes, play key roles in the sustainability of life on Earth. The Master's programme Environmental Biology offers you the opportunity to explore different organisational levels of life – from genes, cells and organisms, to populations and entire ecosystems.
In this programme, you study the fundamental life processes of plants, animals and microbes. The interdisciplinary course content also offers you the chance to examine ecology, biology and animal behavior from an evolutionary perspective.
Within the Environmental Biology Master, you can select a specialised track:
- Degree: This Master's programme is officially registered under its name in the Central Register of Higher Education Study Programmes
- Title: MSc
- Master's degree in: Biosciences
- Programme: Environmental Biology
- Accredited by the NVAO
- Croho code:
- Language of instruction:
- Part- or full-time status:
- 2 years
- Credits: 60 credits equals one year full-time study load (European Credit Transfer System, ECTS)
- Start of studies:
- Application deadline:
- Dutch & EU/EEA students: 1 April
- Non-EU/EEA students: 1 April
- Tuition fees:
- Graduate school:
- Life Sciences