Master’s programme in Business Development and Entrepreneurship provides you with:
- The tools, skills and techniques to recognise and develop new opportunities within established organisations as well as start-ups;
- Market analysis and empirical techniques for such analysis, including customer development;
- Strategy creation abilities. Special attention is paid to the launch of new products and services;
- Competences for organising and managing fast-growing corporations and corporate units, internally as well as in value-creating networks;
- Knowledge of how to finance new ventures, especially in a corporate environment.
Upon completion of the MSc in Business Development and Entrepreneurship you are an expert in creating an environment in which new ventures can take hold and flourish. This expertise is highly sought after in business development functions (including innovation, marketing and finance) in large (multinational) corporations. The same applies in entrepreneurial teams, start-ups and various other economic development functions. Read more about possible career prospects.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this Master? Check the entry requirements.