Data are everywhere. In today’s society it is becoming more and more important to put these data effectively and safely to use. The new Master’s programme Applied Data Science enables you to become a data science professional with excellent analytic capabilities.
You are able to apply these capabilities across a wide number of domains, such as health science, geo science, social and behavioural science and media studies. The programme is taught in English and was set up in co-creation with the industry. This Master’s programme is intended for students who have a clear and ambitious interest in Applied Data Science. Applicants can come from a wide range of fields. You must have an academic understanding of statistics and programming. See the Entry Requirements.
Because the study is new, we cannot yet share with you the experiences of previous students. We do have an outstanding community of researchers who are interested in developing the field of data science within Utrecht University. So we can rely on excellent research and inspiring education.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree: This Master's programme is officially registered under its name in the Central Register of Higher Education Study Programmes
- Title: MSc
- Profession: Data Scientist
- Master's degree in: Applied Data Science
- Programme: Applied Data Science
- Language of instruction:
- Part- or full-time status:
- 1 year
- Credits: 60 credits equals one year full-time study load (European Credit Transfer System, ECTS)
- Start of studies:
- September 2020
- Application deadline:
- September: Dutch & EU/EER students: 1 June
- September: Non-EU/EEA students: 1 April
- Tuition fees:
- Graduate school:
- Natural Sciences