The MSc in Multidisciplinary Economics gives you a unique qualification, which will enable you to work at a high level in a variety of economics-related fields. Over two years, you will:
- Receive training in economic research and analysis from top researchers at U.S.E.
- Gain a sound knowledge of quantitative methods, microeconomics and macroeconomics, finance and financial markets, international and public economics, labour economics and organisational economics.
- Get involved in research projects conducted by the U.S.E. Research Institute.
- Pursue your own research interests.
- Explore economics in relation to a secondary discipline selected from history, geography, law or social sciences.
The MSc in Multidisciplinary Economics is a comprehensive and versatile degree that thoroughly prepares you for a range of careers as a research-oriented economist in either the public or private sector. As a Research Master’s degree, it is also an excellent starting point for a PhD. Of the students who graduated the last years, 100% found research-related jobs. Read more about possible career prospects.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this Master? Check the entry requirements