With evidence-based medicine setting new standards, highly trained academic specialists are needed for the design, data collection, analysis and interpretation of epidemiological and health research.
- Start date(s):
- Regular programme: September Online programme: February
- Time investment:
- Regular programme: full-time for 1,5 year Online programme: part-time for 3-5 years
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Faculty of Medicine
- Fee: This fee is exempt from VAT
- Non-EU/EEA students, institutional fee € 18.690 (for 1 year) / € 28.035 (for the entire 1.5 year programme)
- Extra information:
Note that this postgraduate programme is not state funded and that it is not eligible for study financing from the Dutch student grant and loans systems. Please contact Elevate for more information about the tuition fee.
The aim of our programme is to provide you with extensive knowledge and practical skills in patient-oriented research design, implementation, quantitative analysis and its application to human or veterinary medicine and public health. The gained knowledge and skills form a solid basis for health research and disease control programs, including application in low and lower-middle income countries. This scientific discipline is increasingly in demand in research, industry and policymaking.