Utrecht University School of Economics (USE) participates in various national and international platforms and has contacts with partner universities in Europe and other parts of the world.
USE has entered into an intensive alliance with two European universities as part of the Bachelor’s programmes and one of the USE Master’s programmes.
List of external partners
· Netspar: Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement;
List of all international partners
a. Exchange programmes
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS), Copenhagen, Denmark
- Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS), Rome, Italy
- Charles University (CU), Prague, Czech Republic
- Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE), Riga, Latvia
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Barcelona, Spain
- University of Warsaw (UW), Warsaw, Poland
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU), Vienna, Austria
Contract till the end of academic year 2012-2013:
- Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Athens, Greece
- Heinrich–Heine-Universität (HH), Düsseldorf, Germany
- Masaryk University (MU), Brno, Czech Republic
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum (RUB), Bochum, Germany
- University of Ljubljana (UL), Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Universitá degli Studi di Bologna (UB), Bologna, Italy
- Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, France
Asia/Africa/North & South America
- Chulalongkorn University (CU), Bangkok, Thailand;
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU), Port Elizabeth,
- Universidad del Pacífico (UP), Lima, Peru;
- Nankai University (NU), Nankai, China;
- State University of New York (SUNY) (Binghamton).
b. Joint programmes
Bachelor’s programme (approved optional Business Minor in Bachelor’s Degree in Economics)
- Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS), Rome, Italy.