This course is intended for those with teaching duties (phd candidates, postdocs and starting teachers). In this course, you develop practical skills in selecting and handling teaching methods. You also learn how to make effective and attractive study tasks. The emphasis is on teaching in tutorials and seminars.
Teaching in tutorials and seminars
- Suitable for:
- People with teaching duties (phd candidates, postdocs and starting teachers)
- Start date(s):
- This course has not been scheduled yet. Please contact us if you are interested.
- Onderwijsadvies & Training
- Fee: This fee is exempt from VAT
- €810 (external) / € 750,- ( UU staff)
About Educational Consultancy & Professional Development
Educational Consultancy & Professional Development translates academic insights into the daily practice of teaching. As a teaching professional you can come to us throughout the course of your career for training, advice and solutions tailored to your specific teaching-related needs. Visit our website.
Educational Consultancy & Professional Development
+31 30 253 32 24