ORCID profile (including links to full text of all my publications and presentation slides)
Jeroen Bosman is the subject librarian for Geosciences. He is also an expert in the field of Open Science, citation databases (e.g. Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar), reference management tools (e.g. RefWorks, Mendeley), e-books and web search, Open Access and tools for scholarly communication.
- Do you need advice on which journal to submit your paper to?
- Do you need advice options to conduct Open Science?
- Do you need advice on citation analysis or bibliometrics?
- Do you have an acquisition request for the (online) library collection?
- Do you need help with (historical) bibliographical research?
- Do you want to incorporate scholarly information skills in a course you are teraching?
- Do you want to boost your research group's readership?
Please get in contact for any of these.