Bianca Kramer is subject specialist Life Sciences and Medicine at Utrecht University Library.
You can contact Bianca for advice and support on:
- literature searching in various databases
- literature management (RefWorks, Mendeley)
- making your research Open Access
- online collaboration and storage and sharing of research data
- online visibility of your research
- training on the above subjects for students and staff
Bianca studied Biology at Wageningen University. She did her PhD at Radboud University Nijmegen, and subsequentlly did a postdoc in Toronto, Canada. Since 2008 she works at Utrecht University Library.
Bianca's working hours are Monday (4 hours), Tuesday (4 hours), Thursday (4 hours) and Friday (8 hours). She can be reached at email@example.com / 088-7556982