Are you new or relatively new to CLIL and want to improve your CLIL teaching methodology? This is a practical course in content and language integrated learning, specially designed for all subject teachers who are new or relatively new to CLIL. The emphasis is on experiencing a variety fo CLIL focused activities and creating your own ideas and materials for lessons.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
• Introduction to CLIL
• Understanding and evaluating input
• Devising active learning lessons
• Speaking and writing in CLIL
• Personal professional development.
After having followed this course you will know what CLIL is and how to practically apply it in your classroom.
Most useful for teachers in TTO- or bilingual/international education who have recently started with TTO/bilingual teaching
- 13 September, 26 September, 9 October and 1 November 2018 (all dates from 10:00-16:00 hrs)
Upon sucessful completion of the Indivudal Coaching or Group Coaching- as determined by attendance, participation and application, a certificate is awarded.
You can apply by sending in the application form before 31 August 2018.