Internationalisation is not just about translating your course materials into English; it is also about supporting your students’ learning in a second language, providing an international framework (diversity in your case studies and examples) and developing intercultural competences. We offer several courses.
There's a leaflet available with all courses on it.
Teaching in the International Classroom (teachers)
- Teaching in Higher Education (UTQ, in Dutch BKO)
- Teaching in the International Classroom
- Effective Teaching in a Second Language
- Developing Intercultural Competences
Teaching in the International Classroom (programme directors)
Qualification trajectories for Universities for Applied Sciences
- Teaching in Higher Education in an International Classroom
- Teaching Qualification Assessment and Examination in an International Classroom