- Diploma: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Diploma: Legal Research (research) (60744)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThe Master's programme Legal Research makes a well-trained lawyer out of you with a research-oriented mindset, which is crucial in this changing society and a basic requirement for a PhD study.
- Diploma: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Diploma: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Tijdsduur:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 jaar
- 2 jaar
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Diploma: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.