- Diploma: Psychology (66604)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarLearn about the psychology of children and adolescents. Apply your knowledge of developmental psychology in clinical practice.
- Diploma: International Relations (60734)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis Master’s programme Conflict Studies and Human Rights focuses on the analysis of contemporary violent conflict with an emphasis on the interconnectedness of violence.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (60446)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis interdisciplinary Master’s programme investigates vital questions facing European countries today. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills to answer these questions and formulate appropriate responses to the challenges they pose.
- Diploma: Criminologie (66469)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master's programme Global Criminology offers a critical and comparative perspective on criminology and the growing demand for experts in global crime, penology and security.
- Diploma: International Relations (60734)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master of International Relations in Historical Perspective bridges the historical and political science approaches of international relations. In this way, the programme offers you the best of both worlds.
- Diploma: Psychology (66604)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarLearn to assess and treat cognitive and behavioural disorders following brain damage.