- Diploma: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarBiofabrication is an international multidisciplinary research-driven Master’s programme. It will provide you with thorough understanding and operational experience of processes such as 3D-bioprinting and other fabrication technologies.
- Diploma: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarIn the Epidemiology Master's programme you will learn to operate as an epidemiologist and clinical researcher. For example, by examining the distribution and determinants of health and morbidity in specific populations.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis programme teaches you the knowledge and skills in the fields of imaging physics and image analysis required for a career in the fascinating world of medical imaging research and technology developments.
- Diploma: Biomedical sciences (66990)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis Master’s programme allows you to become a multidisciplinary researcher at the interface of public health, animal health and environmental health.
- Diploma: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.
- Diploma: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis Master’s programme has been designed to train you in the fundamentals of toxicology, environmental epidemiology, emerging toxicological agents such as nanoparticles and zoonotic components.