- Diploma: Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (60446)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis interdisciplinary Master’s programme investigates vital questions facing European countries today. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills to answer these questions and formulate appropriate responses to the challenges they pose.
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (research) (60829)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Diploma: Legal Research (research) (60744)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThe Master's programme Legal Research makes a well-trained lawyer out of you with a research-oriented mindset, which is crucial in this changing society and a basic requirement for a PhD study.
- Diploma: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Diploma: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Tijdsduur:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 jaar
- 2 jaar
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (research) (60829)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Diploma: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.