- Diploma: Earth Sciences (66986)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarEarth Structure and Dynamics is the study of the composition, structure and evolution of the Earth’s crust, mantle and core.
- Diploma: Earth Sciences (66986)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarEarth Surface and Water is the study of physical phenomena within the Earth's environment, their spatial and temporal characteristics and relationships and the evolution towards our modern landscape.
- Diploma: Earth Sciences (66986)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarEarth, Life and Climate is an interdisciplinary study of the processes that govern past, present and future climates, environments and biotic responses.
- Diploma: Geographical Sciences (60732)Tijdsduur:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 jaar
- 4 jaar (deeltijd)
- Diploma: Earth Sciences (66986)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarMarine Sciences studies how marine systems and processes operate naturally and how they change through human intervention.
- Diploma: Environmental Sciences (60810)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarWater Science and Management is the study of modern water management techniques and water policies from a sustainable development perspective.