- Diploma: Arts & Culture (60087)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarApplied Musicology focuses on the musical infrastructure and offers the specific knowledge and skills required for a musicologist to operate successfully within international musical practice.
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (60087)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe programme focuses on contemporary theatre, dance and dramaturgy, from an intermedial, interdisciplinary and international perspective.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (60087)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this Master in Gender Studies, you'll learn to develop and implement sustainable perspectives in emancipation policies, diversity management, cultural initiatives and political activism.
- Intercultural CommunicationIn <div class="item-list"><ul><li class="first">Engels</li> <li class="last">Meertalig</li> </ul></div>Diploma: Linguistics (60815)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this interdisciplinary Master’s programme, you will carry out practice-oriented research relating to communication optimisation in multilingual and international contexts.
- Diploma: Media Studies (60830)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master’s programme in New Media & Digital Culture teaches students to critically assess the meanings and functions of new media and their consequences for daily practices and cultures.
- Diploma: Environmental Sciences (60810)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.