- Diploma: History (60139)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThe Research Master's programme in Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance Studies concerns the interdisciplinary study of Classical Antiquity, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
- Diploma: Psychology (66604)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarLearn about the psychology of children and adolescents. Apply your knowledge of developmental psychology in clinical practice.
- Diploma: Literary Studies (research) (60814)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarIn the Research Master's programme Comparative Literary Studies, you study the role of literature in modern societies and its continuing role in the changing media landscapes of the modern world.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: Linguistics (research) (60817)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarIn the Research Master’s programme Linguistics, you will learn how to conduct research in theoretical linguistics, psycholinguistics, and language use.
- Diploma: Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences (research) (60384)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarState-of-the-art research in methodology and statistics of the biomedical, behavioural and social sciences.
- Diploma: Psychology (66604)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarLearn to assess and treat cognitive and behavioural disorders following brain damage.