- Diploma: International Relations (60734)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis Master’s programme Conflict Studies and Human Rights focuses on the analysis of contemporary violent conflict with an emphasis on the interconnectedness of violence.
- Diploma: Development and Socialisation in Childhood and Adolescence (research) (60382)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarBecome a social scientist in the field of developmental psychology, pedagogy, and/or interdisciplinary social sciences.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (60446)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis interdisciplinary Master’s programme investigates vital questions facing European countries today. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills to answer these questions and formulate appropriate responses to the challenges they pose.
- Diploma: International Relations (60734)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master of International Relations in Historical Perspective bridges the historical and political science approaches of international relations. In this way, the programme offers you the best of both worlds.
- Diploma: Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences (research) (60384)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarState-of-the-art research in methodology and statistics of the biomedical, behavioural and social sciences.
- Diploma: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.