- Diploma: History (60139)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarThe Research Master's programme in Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance Studies concerns the interdisciplinary study of Classical Antiquity, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
- Diploma: Literary Studies (Research) (60814)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarIn the Research Master's programme Comparative Literary Studies, you study the role of literature in modern societies and its continuing role in the changing media landscapes of the modern world.
- Diploma: Development and Socialisation in Childhood and Adolescence (research) (60382)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarBecome a social scientist in the field of developmental psychology, pedagogy, and/or interdisciplinary social sciences.
- Diploma: Educational Sciences: Learning in Interaction (research) (60749)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarExplore the complexity of cognitive and social learning processes.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences (research) (60384)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarState-of-the-art research in methodology and statistics of the biomedical, behavioural and social sciences.
- Diploma: Social & Health Psychology (research) (60380)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarInvestigate the social and health-related aspects of behavioural regulation