- Diploma: Energy Science (60967)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarEnergy Science provides a thorough understanding of energy systems and provides students the capabilities to work towards sustainable energy systems.
- Diploma: Geographical Sciences (60732)Tijdsduur:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 jaar
- 4 jaar (deeltijd)
- Diploma: Science and Innovation (60709)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Diploma: Earth Sciences (66986)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarMarine Sciences studies how marine systems and processes operate naturally and how they change through human intervention.
- Diploma: Science and Innovation (60709)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Diploma: Environmental Sciences (60810)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.
- Diploma: Environmental Sciences (60810)Tijdsduur: 2 jaarWater Science and Management is the study of modern water management techniques and water policies from a sustainable development perspective.