- Diploma: Psychology (66604)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarLearn to apply knowledge of human cognitive, sensory and motor systems in real-life situations.
- Diploma: Philosophy (60822)Tijdsduur:
The Master in Applied Ethics is an interdisciplinary and international programme focused on the interaction between moral practice and ethical theory.
- 1 jaar
- 2 jaar (deeltijd)
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (60087)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarApplied Musicology focuses on the musical infrastructure and offers the specific knowledge and skills required for a musicologist to operate successfully within international musical practice.
- Diploma: International Economics and Business (60648)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this one-year programme, you will learn how to contribute to an efficient and effective international industry, with special attention to international financial markets, institutions and regulation.
- Diploma: International Economics and Business (60648)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarWith this Master’s, you become a broadly- educated social value creator for business; learning to help organisations balance financial and social goals.
- Diploma: International Economics and Business (60648)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis English-taught Master's programme provides the analytical tools and skills for new business development in established and new organizations.
- Diploma: International Relations (60734)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis Master’s programme Conflict Studies and Human Rights focuses on the analysis of contemporary violent conflict with an emphasis on the interconnectedness of violence.
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (60087)Tijdsduur:
The programme focuses on contemporary theatre, dance and dramaturgy, from an intermedial, interdisciplinary and international perspective.
- 1 jaar
- 2 jaar (deeltijd)
- Diploma: Culturele Antropologie (60745)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarExplore the relationship between citizenship, cultural diversity, and social sustainability.
- Diploma: Economic Policy (60389)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this one-year, English-taught Master’s programme in Economics, you will analyse and evaluate government policy and management.
- Diploma: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Tijdsduur:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 jaar
- 3-5 jaar (online programma)
- Diploma: International Economics and Business (60648)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this one-year Master's programme, you will learn to to deal with economic, managerial, regulatory, and reporting issues to maximise enterprise value.
- Diploma: Arts & Culture (60087)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this Master in Gender Studies, you'll learn to develop and implement sustainable perspectives in emancipation policies, diversity management, cultural initiatives and political activism.
- Diploma: Criminologie (66469)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master's programme Global Criminology offers a critical and comparative perspective on criminology and the growing demand for experts in global crime, penology and security.
- Diploma: History (66034)Tijdsduur:
In the Master's programme History of Politics and Society you will learn how to use historical insights into the functioning of democracy, citizenship and the market to solve current-day problems.
- 1 jaar
- 2 jaar (deeltijd)
- Intercultural CommunicationIn <div class="item-list"><ul><li class="first">Engels</li> <li class="last">Meertalig</li> </ul></div>Diploma: Linguistics (60815)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this interdisciplinary Master’s programme, you will carry out practice-oriented research relating to communication optimisation in multilingual and international contexts.
- Diploma: Development Studies (60731)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarInternational Development Studies focuses on current development issues and teaches conceptual, theoretical, and empirical knowledge of trends and topics on the development agenda.
- Diploma: International Economics and Business (60648)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn this one-year Master's programme, you specialise in managerial decision making in a global context, with a keen eye for all stakeholders while managing international businesses.
- Diploma: Law and Economics, Economics of Competition and Regulation (60742, 60388)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis one-year Master's programme offers an in-depth examination of issues in economic and legal aspects, meeting the growing demand for multidisciplinary experts in the field.
- Literature TodayIn <div class="item-list"><ul><li class="first">Engels</li> <li class="last">Meertalig</li> </ul></div>Diploma: Literary Studies (60813)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarIn the Master’s programme in Literature Today, you will learn how literature works in the modern globalised, digitalised, and commercialised world.
- Diploma: Media Studies (60830)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master’s programme in New Media & Digital Culture teaches students to critically assess the meanings and functions of new media and their consequences for daily practices and cultures.
- Diploma: Public International Law (60856)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThe Master's programme Public International Law prepares you to reflect critically on legal, human and sustainable dilemmas in a globalized and interdependent world.
- Diploma: Interdisciplinary Social Science (60746)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarSocial policy and interventions in the domain of health and wellbeing from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Diploma: Sociologie (66601)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarYou will be thoroughly trained to analyse and advise on contemporary social issues. You will develop into an academic professional on your own chosen theme.
- Diploma: Public Administration and Organisation Science (60446)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis Master’s programme focuses on Human Resource Management, in terms of serving both the organisation’s interests (good performance) and those of employees (for example, satisfaction and motivation).
- Diploma: Pedagogische Wetenschappen (66607)Tijdsduur: 1 jaarThis interdisciplinary programme (Maatschappelijke opvoedingsvraagstukken) in Pedagogy teaches you to connect issues of youth and education to contemporary, (inter)national social issues.