Twice a year, we organise a Master’s Open Day where you can get to know our Master's programme Youth, Education and Society.
You will have the opportunity to join information sessions and talk to lecturers, students and alumni at the information stands.
Besides information sessions and information stands we also offer you some additional activities;
- International programme for our visitors from abroad
- Introduction to GHIS - Interdisciplinary Master’s honours programme
- Session on Studying with a disability – Platform Onbeperkt Studeren
Handouts of the information sessions on Youth, Education and Society (Dutch: Maatschappelijke opvoedingsvraagstukken)
Were you unable to attend our information sessions at the latest Master's Open Day? Download our handouts about:
- the Master's programme Youth, Education and Society (Dutch: Maatschappelijke opvoedingsvraagstukken) and/or
- the Pre-Master's programme.