Students with an MSc in Science and Business Management will be highly qualified for research and management positions in an applied environment. Innovative companies with knowledge-intensive products are a key job market for these students. However, there are also opportunities for management positions in consultancy firms, government organizations, and other institutions.
Graduates of the Master’s programme in Science and Business Management are working at:
- Consultancy firms (CapGemini, McKinsey, Boston
- Consulting Group, PwC, Accenture, Berenschot);
- Financial institutions (ABN AMRO, Rabobank, Kempen & Co);
- Governments (Ministry of Economic Affairs);
- Chemical and pharmaceutical companies (Roche, AkzoNobel, DSM, AbbVie, Johnson & Johnson);
- Fast moving Consumer Goods companies (L’Oréal, Unilever, Procter and Gamble);
- PhD’s at Universities.
Graduates of this programme have also started their own companies.