- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn to apply knowledge of human cognitive, sensory and motor systems in real-life situations.
- Degree: Applied Data Science (60971)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s enables you to become a data science professional with excellent analytic capabilities in a wide number of domains, such as health science, geo science, social and behavioural science and media
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn about the psychology of children and adolescents. Apply your knowledge of developmental psychology in clinical practice.
- Degree: Pedagogische Wetenschappen (66607)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s programme (Orthopedagogiek) in Pedagogy will train you to become a scientist practitioner who is able to analyse, perform assessments and intervene, when problems in raising children or adolescents arise.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn how to treat and prevent psychological problems and disorders. Acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in evidence-based psychotherapies and become familiar with the research methods.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn to assess and treat cognitive and behavioural disorders following brain damage.