- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn about the psychology of children and adolescents. Apply your knowledge of developmental psychology in clinical practice.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences (research) (60384)Duration: 2 yearsState-of-the-art research in methodology and statistics of the biomedical, behavioural and social sciences.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn to assess and treat cognitive and behavioural disorders following brain damage.