- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThe Biology of Disease programme is an interdisciplinary programme that positions you at the cutting edge of basic and clinical science, in particular in the cardiovascular research field.
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master's programme will guide you through the mysteries of embryonic growth, stem cells, signalling, gene regulation, evolution and development as they relate to health and disease.
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsWe need well-trained and creative minds to help us solve public health problems. Do you see yourself tackling the increasing incidences of allergies and autoimmune disease?
- Medical Humanities: geesteswetenschappelijke en geneeskundige perspectieven op zorg en gezondheidIn DutchDegree: Medical Humanities (69342)Duration:
Ga aan de slag met complexe uitdagingen binnen zorg en gezondheid.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThis programme teaches you the knowledge and skills in the fields of imaging physics and image analysis required for a career in the fascinating world of medical imaging research and technology developments.
- Degree: Neuroscience and Cognition (60704)Duration: 2 yearsThis interdisciplinary Master’s programme offers you the opportunity to investigate numerous areas of brain functioning that make the neuroscience and cognition field uniquely intriguing and challenging.
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s programme aims to train multidisciplinary scientists and combines fundamental disciplines such as stem cell biology, materials science and biomechanics with more applied disciplines such as cell therapy, implantology and imaging.