- Degree: Artificial Intelligence (66981)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s offers you an integrative and cutting-edge approach to the field from the viewpoints of Informatics, Logic, Cognition, Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics. Profiles: Educational, Complex systems, Applied Data Science
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsBiofabrication is an international multidisciplinary research-driven Master’s programme. It will provide you with thorough understanding and operational experience of processes such as 3D-bioprinting and other fabrication technologies.
- Degree: Biosciences (68713)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Master’s programme, you will master integrative and cutting edge computational approaches to crack the biological code. With these approaches you will be an expert scientist with plentiful research opportunities in academia and companies.
- Degree: Biosciences (68713 )Duration: 2 yearsThis programme prepares students for a job in drug innovation, at research institutes, the pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry, or in policymaking in science and health care. Tracks: Experimental pharmacology, Drug regulatory sciences.
- Degree: History and Philosophy of Science (60711)Duration: 2 yearsFoundations, practices, and culture of the sciences and humanities from a historical and philosophical perspective. Profiles: Educational profile, Applied Data Science profile
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Science Education and CommunicationIn <div class="item-list"><ul><li class="first">English</li> <li class="last">Multilingual</li> </ul></div>Degree: Communicatie en educatie van de natuurwetenschappen (60708)Duration: 2 yearsFor teaching, educational design, and educational research in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, or physics.