- Degree: Philosophy (60822)Duration: 1 yearThe Master in Applied Ethics is an interdisciplinary and international programme focused on the interaction between moral practice and ethical theory.
- Degree: Artificial Intelligence (66981)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s offers you an integrative and cutting-edge approach to the field from the viewpoints of Informatics, Logic, Cognition, Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics. Profiles: Educational, Complex systems, Applied Data Science
- Degree: History and Philosophy of Science (60711)Duration: 2 yearsFoundations, practices, and culture of the sciences and humanities from a historical and philosophical perspective. Profiles: Educational profile, Applied Data Science profile
- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsHuman Computer Interaction is an interdisciplinary programme, focussing on both the fundamental and applied knowledge of human and machine communication, as well as their interaction.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Sociologie (66601)Duration: 1 yearYou will be thoroughly trained to analyse and advise on contemporary social issues. You will develop into an academic professional on your own chosen theme.