- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Degree: Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences (research) (60384)Duration: 2 yearsState-of-the-art research in methodology and statistics of the biomedical, behavioural and social sciences.
- Degree: Philosophy (Research) (60128)Duration: 2 yearsIn the selective, Research Master's programme in Philosophy you can deepen your understanding of internationally-oriented research on philosophical issues and their history.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Degree: Social & Health Psychology (research) (60380)Duration: 2 yearsInvestigate the social and health-related aspects of behavioural regulation