- Degree: Artificial Intelligence (66981)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s offers you an integrative and cutting-edge approach to the field from the viewpoints of Informatics, Logic, Cognition, Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics. Profiles: Educational, Complex systems, Applied Data Science
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThe Biology of Disease programme is an interdisciplinary programme that positions you at the cutting edge of basic and clinical science, in particular in the cardiovascular research field.
- Degree: Physics (60202)Duration: 2 yearsOur Master’s programme in Climate Physics offers you a unique combination of theoretical courses and practical training in all aspects of the Earth’s climate. Profiles: Educational profile, Complex systems profile, Applied Data Science profile.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsHuman Computer Interaction is an interdisciplinary programme, focussing on both the fundamental and applied knowledge of human and machine communication, as well as their interaction.
- Degree: Chemical Sciences (60706)Duration: 2 yearsIn this two-year Master’s programme, you will gain in-depth knowledge on, and experimental experience with, novel nanomaterials and their synthesis, structure, and applications. Profiles: Educational / Complex systems / Applied Data Science
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.