- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn to apply knowledge of human cognitive, sensory and motor systems in real-life situations.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn about the psychology of children and adolescents. Apply your knowledge of developmental psychology in clinical practice.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn how to treat and prevent psychological problems and disorders. Acquire fundamental knowledge and skills in evidence-based psychotherapies and become familiar with the research methods.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Afhankelijk van schoolvak (68533 / 68534 / 68535)Duration: 1 yearWord eerstegraads leraar in aardrijkskunde, biologie, Duits, economie, Engels, filosofie, Frans, geschiedenis, godsdienst, informatica, kunstgeschiedenis, maatschappijleer, natuurkunde, Nederlands, scheikunde, Spaans of wiskunde.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn to assess and treat cognitive and behavioural disorders following brain damage.