- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: Economic Policy (60389)Duration: 1 yearIn this one-year, English-taught Master’s programme in Economics, you will analyse and evaluate government policy and management.
- Degree: Educatie en Communicatie in de Mens- en Maatschappijwetenschappen (68538)Duration: 2 yearsAls leraar Aardrijkskunde draag je je interesse en kennis op professionele wijze over op anderen; in het onderwijs of een andere (educatieve) sector.
- Degree: Geographical Sciences (60732)Duration:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 years
- 4 years (part-time)
- Degree: Sociale geografie (66620)Duration: 1 yearIn the Human Geography programme, you will study urban regions and their economic developments from various academic perspectives and thematic angles. You will find possible solutions for contemporary and upcoming (economic) challenges of cities.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Degree: Development Studies (60731)Duration: 1 yearInternational Development Studies focuses on current development issues and teaches conceptual, theoretical, and empirical knowledge of trends and topics on the development agenda.
- Degree: Law and Economics (60742 )Duration: 1 yearThis one-year Master's programme offers an in-depth examination of issues in economic and legal aspects, meeting the growing demand for multidisciplinary experts in the field.
- Degree: Afhankelijk van schoolvak (68533 / 68534 / 68535)Duration:
Word eerstegraads leraar in aardrijkskunde, biologie, Duits, economie, Engels, filosofie, Frans, geschiedenis, godsdienst, informatica, kunstgeschiedenis, maatschappijleer, muziek, natuurkunde, Nederlands, scheikunde, Spaans of wiskunde.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 yearsDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.
- Degree: Spatial Planning (66622)Duration:
The Master's programme Spatial Planning trains you to solve conflicting interests on urban land.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Human Geography and Planning (research) (60166)Duration: 2 yearsIn this master you are trained to analyse increasing urbanisation, growing environmental threats and uneven economic globalisation. You will learn to formulate effective policy recommendations to make cities and regions more viable.