- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: Geographical Sciences (60732)Duration:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 years
- 4 years (part-time)
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 yearsDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Human Geography and Planning (research) (60166)Duration: 2 yearsIn this master you are trained to analyse increasing urbanisation, growing environmental threats and uneven economic globalisation. You will learn to formulate effective policy recommendations to make cities and regions more viable.