- Degree: Applied Data ScienceDuration: 1 yearThis Master’s enables you to become a data science professional with excellent analytic capabilities in a wide number of domains, such as health science, geo science, social and behavioural science and media
- Degree: History (66034)Duration: 1 yearCultural History of Modern Europe involves the study of Europe’s position in the world from a cultural-historical perspective, with an emphasis on modern history.
- Degree: Onderwijswetenschappen (60099)Duration: 1 yearLearn to organise educational learning processes, learning environments and change management. Use this knowledge to improve education and commercial training.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: History (66034)Duration: 1 yearIn the Master's programme History of Politics and Society you will learn how to use historical insights into the functioning of democracy, citizenship and the market to solve current-day problems.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.