- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Degree: Media Studies (Research) (60832)Duration: 2 yearsThis Research Master's programme Media, Art and Performance Studies investigates turns and transitions in contemporary media, art and performance, approached from a comparative perspective.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master in Musicology offers advanced research training into the study of Western music across different historical periods, and the complex relation of music and media.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.