- Degree: Biosciences (68713)Duration: 2 yearsThis programme is aimed at Life Sciences students who want to innovate services, products and production systems and are interested in bio inspired design and science.
- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsHuman Computer Interaction is an interdisciplinary programme, focussing on both the fundamental and applied knowledge of human and machine communication, as well as their interaction.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.