- Degree: Philosophy (60822)Duration: 1 yearThe Master in Applied Ethics is an interdisciplinary and international programme focused on the interaction between moral practice and ethical theory.
- Degree: Artificial Intelligence (66981)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s offers you an integrative and cutting-edge approach to the field from the viewpoints of Informatics, Logic, Cognition, Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics. Profiles: Educational, Complex systems, Applied Data Science
- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: History and Philosophy of Science (60711)Duration: 2 yearsFoundations, practices, and culture of the sciences and humanities from a historical and philosophical perspective. Profiles: Educational profile, Applied Data Science profile
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.