- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (60446)Duration: 1 year
- Degree: Criminologie (66469)Duration: 1 year
- Degree: Legal Research (research) (60744)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master's programme Legal Research makes a well-trained lawyer out of you with a research-oriented mindset, which is crucial in this changing society and a basic requirement for a PhD study.
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 years
- Degree: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Duration: 2 yearsThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.
- Degree: Public Administration and Organisation Science (60446)Duration: 1 year