- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 yearsDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Degree: Philosophy (Research) (60128)Duration: 2 yearsIn the selective, Research Master's programme in Philosophy you can deepen your understanding of internationally-oriented research on philosophical issues and their history.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Duration: 2 yearsThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.