- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 yearsDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Degree: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Duration: 2 yearsThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.