- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Degree: Migration, Ethnic Relations and Multiculturalism (research) (66631)Duration: 2 yearsAdvanced research training in hotly debated societal issues.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.
- Degree: Sociology and Social Research (research) (60748)Duration: 2 yearsBecome an excellent researcher who qualifies for a PhD or a career outside academia.