- Degree: Applied Data Science (60971)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s enables you to become a data science professional with excellent analytic capabilities in a wide number of domains, such as health science, geo science, social and behavioural science and media
- Degree: Philosophy (60822)Duration:
The Master in Applied Ethics is an interdisciplinary and international programme focused on the interaction between moral practice and ethical theory.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn about the psychology of children and adolescents. Apply your knowledge of developmental psychology in clinical practice.
- Degree: Pedagogische Wetenschappen (66607)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s programme (Orthopedagogiek) in Pedagogy will train you to become a scientist practitioner who is able to analyse, perform assessments and intervene, when problems in raising children or adolescents arise.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearLearn to assess and treat cognitive and behavioural disorders following brain damage.