- Degree: Information Science (60809)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master in Business Informatics combines theory, methods, and techniques from business and organisational science with the tools and practices of information and computing science. Tracks: PHD, Analyst, Entrepeneur.
- Degree: Geographical Sciences (60732)Duration:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 years
- 4 years (part-time)
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Degree: Natuurwetenschappen en Bedrijf (60710)Duration: 2 yearsThe programme is designed to equip students with sufficient knowledge and skills, not only to undertake scientific research, but also to be able to translate a scientific idea into a successful product.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.