- Degree: Earth Sciences (66986)Duration: 2 yearsEarth Structure and Dynamics is the study of the composition, structure and evolution of the Earth’s crust, mantle and core.
- Degree: Earth Sciences (66986)Duration: 2 yearsEarth Surface and Water is the study of physical phenomena within the Earth's environment, their spatial and temporal characteristics and relationships and the evolution towards our modern landscape.
- Degree: Earth Sciences (66986)Duration: 2 yearsEarth, Life and Climate is an interdisciplinary study of the processes that govern past, present and future climates, environments and biotic responses.
- Degree: Energy Science (60967)Duration: 2 yearsEnergy Science provides a thorough understanding of energy systems and provides students the capabilities to work towards sustainable energy systems.
- Degree: Educatie en Communicatie in de Mens- en Maatschappijwetenschappen (68538)Duration: 2 yearsAls leraar Aardrijkskunde draag je je interesse en kennis op professionele wijze over op anderen; in het onderwijs of een andere (educatieve) sector.
- Degree: Geographical Sciences (60732)Duration:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 years
- 4 years (part-time)
- Degree: Sociale geografie (66620)Duration: 1 yearIn the Human Geography programme, you will study urban regions and their economic developments from various academic perspectives and thematic angles. You will find possible solutions for contemporary and upcoming (economic) challenges of cities.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Degree: Development Studies (60731)Duration: 1 yearInternational Development Studies focuses on current development issues and teaches conceptual, theoretical, and empirical knowledge of trends and topics on the development agenda.
- Degree: Earth Sciences (66986)Duration: 2 yearsMarine Sciences studies how marine systems and processes operate naturally and how they change through human intervention.
- Degree: Spatial Planning (66622)Duration:
The Master's programme Spatial Planning trains you to solve conflicting interests on urban land.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsWater Science and Management is the study of modern water management techniques and water policies from a sustainable development perspective.