- Degree: Geographical Sciences (60732)Duration:
GIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- 2 years
- 4 years (part-time)
- Degree: Sociale geografie (66620)Duration: 1 yearIn the Human Geography programme, you will study urban regions and their economic developments from various academic perspectives and thematic angles. You will find possible solutions for contemporary and upcoming (economic) challenges of cities.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsInnovation Sciences is the study of how new technologies are transformed into marketable innovations, explaining how innovation and innovation systems work.
- Degree: Development Studies (60731)Duration: 1 yearInternational Development Studies focuses on current development issues and teaches conceptual, theoretical, and empirical knowledge of trends and topics on the development agenda.
- Degree: Spatial Planning (66622)Duration:
The Master's programme Spatial Planning trains you to solve conflicting interests on urban land.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.