- Degree: Applied Data Science (60971)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s enables you to become a data science professional with excellent analytic capabilities in a wide number of domains, such as health science, geo science, social and behavioural science and media
- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration:
The programme focuses on contemporary theatre, dance and dramaturgy, from an intermedial, interdisciplinary and international perspective.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Media Studies (60830)Duration: 1 yearIn the Master in Film and Television Cultures you dive into dynamic media worlds and learn to engage critically with media industries and cultures.
- Degree: Mediastudies (60830)Duration: 1 yearIn de master Film- en televisiewetenschap bestudeer je de ontwikkelingen op het gebied van (de Nederlandse) mediaproductie, -participatie en -curatie.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration: 1 yearIn this Master in Gender Studies, you'll learn to develop and implement sustainable perspectives in emancipation policies, diversity management, cultural initiatives and political activism.
- Degree: Media Studies (60830)Duration: 1 yearThe Master’s programme in New Media & Digital Culture teaches students to critically assess the meanings and functions of new media and their consequences for daily practices and cultures.