- Degree: Artificial Intelligence (66981)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s offers you an integrative and cutting-edge approach to the field from the viewpoints of Informatics, Logic, Cognition, Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics. Profiles: Educational, Complex systems, Applied Data Science
- Degree: History and Philosophy of Science (60711)Duration: 2 yearsFoundations, practices, and culture of the sciences and humanities from a historical and philosophical perspective. Profiles: Educational profile, Applied Data Science profile
- Degree: Legal Research (research) (60744)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master's programme Legal Research makes a well-trained lawyer out of you with a research-oriented mindset, which is crucial in this changing society and a basic requirement for a PhD study.
- Degree: Philosophy (Research) (60128)Duration: 2 yearsIn the selective, Research Master's programme in Philosophy you can deepen your understanding of internationally-oriented research on philosophical issues and their history.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master’s programme in Religious Studies offers research-based training in the multidisciplinary study of religion as a dynamic historical and cultural phenomenon.
- Degree: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Duration: 2 yearsThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.